Group Accommodation in Dublin
At Avalon House Hostel we pride ourselves in providing the best of Irish Welcomes and excellent quality hostel facilities. We love groups and we love helping them organise quality group and budget accommodation in our Dublin city centre hostel.
Our hostel is environmentally friendly and we are proud to be a member of Europe’s Famous Hostels.
If you have a group of more than 10 persons or more then we are delighted to offer you preferred rates subject to availability.
For reservations of 10 + People
For a quick response Email us directly or call us on + 353-1-4750001
A leader will be appointed to manage all correspondence and issues. Groups of 10 people or more are required to pay a noise/damage deposit on arrival. This is completely refundable after departure provided the group is respectful of all guests and facilities.
1. No noise is tolerated in the rooms or
corridors from 11:00 pm to 07:30 am.
2. Only residents have access to the rooms.
No guests are allowed.
3. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the
hostel at any time. Anyone found smoking
in the building is subject to an immediate
€75.00 fine and possible prosecution.
4. No alcohol is allowed in the hostel at any
time. If you have alcohol, please leave it at
reception and you can collect it when you
5. Management reserves full authority to
remove troublesome customers from the
hostel. No refunds will be given in such
6. All valuables/luggage are your
responsibility and not that of the Hostel.
Lockers and laptop safes are available to
rent from reception.
AVALON HOUSE GROUP BOOKING CONDITIONS & CONTRACT
• PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF YOUR BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER WITH ANY BANK TRANSFER – OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOUR PAYMENT.
• Group Bookings (+10pax) are subject to written confirmation and a deposit of the 25% of the accommodation total.
• Provisional bookings will be held on option for two weeks (a fixed date of confirmation will be given). If the booking is not confirmed and/or deposits not received the accommodation being held may be released.
• Full Payment must be made one month before arrival of group.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT UPON CHECK IN GROUPS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A MINIMUM SECURITY DEPOSIT OF €200.00 – This deposit will be refunded in full, provided the group has caused no damage to hostel property, and have observed the rules of the hostel. Groups will also be required to fill in a check in form agreeing to these terms.
• The group leader is asked to provide a full passenger list and arrival time for the group at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Room types cannot be guaranteed until booking is paid in full.
42 to 30 days before arrival : 25% of total cost
29 to 15 days before arrival : 50% of total cost
14 to 8 days before arrival : 75% of total cost
1 Week or less before arrival : 100% of total cost
Note: All cancellations will incur a €25.00 administration charge
With groups that are booked less than four weeks before arrival, booking conditions and cancellation fees must be agreed at the time of booking.
REDUCTION IN GROUP NUMBERS/ AMENDMENTS TO RESERVATIONS
365 days – booking may be reduced in part without penal
364 – 270 days – may reduce original block by 35% without penalty
269 – 180 days – may reduce original block by 25% without penalty
179 – 91 days – may reduce original block by 15% without penalty
90 – 15 days – may reduce original block by 10% without penalty
14 – 0 day – any reduction would be charge in full
Please note Booking Deposit is non-refundable for groups of 100pax or more.
NOTE TO GROUPS:
We do not have a curfew at the Hostel therefore we expect all groups to show consideration for other hosteller’s and comply with our hostel regulations. In particular:
- Noise must be kept to a minimum when returning.
- No smoking or drinking is allowed in the hostel.
- Security Passes must be shown upon request.
- Only group members will have access to accommodation booked.
- A leader will be appointed and will deal with any problems relating to their particular group.
Reception staff will have full authority to remove any troublesome group members from the hostel. In this event there is no possibility of any refund.
We look forward to seeing your group at Avalon!
There are plenty of traditional pubs near our Group Hostel in Dublin city centre.